My son is either really talented, or it is just a weird trait. I'll go with the first. He loves to drink milk, and does so all day long. He will not drink from a sippy cup, only a straw. He walks around the house with the straw clenched in his teeth, walking and drinking, without holding on to the cup. I guess you must be talented to do that. It just looks so funny when you see him walking towards you with his hands up and a cup dangling from his mouth!

It seems quiet around here without Kayden. I don't know how that can be when I have three boys here with me. I guess I just miss my little girl. She called this morning, but was really too distracted to talk to me. Guess she isn't missing me as much as I miss her. But I have a feeling she is going to be happy to see her mommy tomorrow!
Spoke to mom and dad earlier today from Alaska. They made it there safe, no delays on any of their flights, everything went smooth. Mom said it was 60 degrees and overcast skies. They need a light jacket but otherwise it is great. It is the rainy season in Alaska but we are hoping it holds off for a couple days. They were at the train station waiting to go to Mt. McKinley where they were going to take an airplane ride around the mountain. They are having a great time so far. My kids are already missing them. I think Jack asked ten times today when they are coming home. But I think it has something to do with the fact that G'ma told him on the phone she got a surprise for him!
Here are some of my latest and favorite pictures. Kyle was enjoying playing in this car seat I was attempting to clean. He wasn't much of a help! But he's cute so he got away with it!

My Jack Man! What else can I say.

And here is Brock chillin on the chair. His mom said he is showing off his 'shelf', that's what his dad calls his belly because you can set stuff on it. I just love those chubby thighs.

So not really a dull moment here, but I am ready for my girly girl to come home! Jack is even asking when she is coming home. We all miss her!
No comments:
Post a Comment