Brock and me playing outside.

Hi Brock. I'll join you.

Could you scootch over please?

Fine, I'll just climb behind you.

This just isn't working.

I'll just give you a push instead.

Na, that's no fun. I'll just sit on you instead.

Almost in, almost in.

Finally, I made it!

** I was laughing so hard watching these two. Brock totally ignored all Kyle's efforts to get in the car with him. Kyle was head-butting him, pushing, patting him on the head, and even kissing him and Brock just totally ignored him. After taking all the pictures I ran in and even got it on video. Kristi got a good laugh out of it too! Poor Brock, Kyle is always picking on him. It won't be long before Brock is more active and Kyle will get payback!
1 comment:
Hey Korie! This is Amber Good, Willie's wife :) I just stumbled across your site, and I have to say that your kids are soo adorable.. I can't believe how BIG everyone is getting! I just wanted to swing by and say HI! Have a great rest of your day!
Post a Comment