Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Adventureland
Today we headed to Adventureland. Kyle was so excited to see Pluto he kept saying.....um I guess he thought we were going back to Disney! We told him no Pluto today!
Kyle showing me his map, he was trying to tell me what he wanted to do first as I was trying to take one more picture!
Jack wanted to ride this with daddy. They sat in the middle so it wouldn't feel too high. I couldn't tell at first if Jack was liking it, Jeff was obviously!
Kind of dark, but he is just a laughing away. He loved it. He got off and said "That was AWESOME!"
And lucky mom, got to ride the tea cups again! Kyle says it is his favorite ride, but he was a little nervous at first. The first couple spins his eyes were huge, then he just giggled away.
Kayden wanted to ride this one with daddy. He goes round and round and gets faster and faster every time. She loved it. And Jeff was posing for the camera.
Air balloon time for Kayden and Kyle. Jack was making daddy go on another spinning ride, so I took these two to the balloons.
Kyle riding the Lady Bugs. Kayden and Jack decided they are too old to ride these now!
Mom's turn to take Jack on the next spinning ride. Why do all the rides have to go round and round in circles or spin around and around? Thankfully the other two didn't always want to ride so Jeff and I took turns taking Jack.
Kayden decided it looked like fun so she and Jack tried it. Kyle said no way! Probably a good idea.
The kids really wanted to ride the Sky Ride. The years past, I have been able to take Kyle and Kayden with me, but my kiddos have grown up too much that now I can't take 2. So I opted to walk the stroller to the other side and Kayden and Jack rode together. They felt so big getting to go without mom or dad.
Kyle and daddy taking a ride.
Bumper car time. Kayden is old enough to drive it by herself. When it first stared she got upset because she couldn't get it to work, but after I bumped her, she had it figured out and came right after me and Kyle then went and got daddy and Jack.
"I'm not riding those, that's a baby ride" Jack said as Kyle ran to get into line. But all the sudden when the line moved, Jack and Kayden both hopped on with Kyle to keep him company!
Kyle riding them motorcycle. Kayden was going to ride with him while Jack and daddy rode something else, but when we got up there, she was too tall. But that was just fine. He sat next to a little boys and they just talked away.
Oh boy, we found the Frog Hopper! The kids favorite ride.
No hands! Don't let them fool you, they put their hands up right at the end, they held on tight the rest of the time. We took turns riding this ride, while daddy took Kayden and Jack on the Underground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment