Monday, August 29, 2011
1st Day of Preschool
Today my baby is no longer a baby, but a big boy! He started preschool! Kyle, Brock and Gavin all start today and they were all so excited, as you can tell from Kyle's smile.
Brock and Kyle all ready to go with their backpacks on.
And of course, Brittany had her backpack too, she thinks she is going to school too! Good thing it will be nap time after we drop the boys off!
Brock and Gavin are in the same class and start at 12:15 and Kyle starts at 1pm so we all met to take pictures when Brock and Gavin went. They sure are cute and all excited!
Gavin all ready for his big day!
One last picture of my boy, all ready to go! The problem was, he didn't start yet, so we had to go home for 40 minutes then come back to drop him off. He did great, he didn't shy or sad, I really thought he would cling to me, but thankfully he didn't. He was so big, and I'm not sure if I like it! I did good, Jeff was shocked, no tears. Well not until I got in the car, plus I had a good cry this morning just thinking about it. But I'm fine now and can't wait to pick him up and hear all about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment