Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Sheriff in Town

Today at MOPS we had a couple state troopers come speak about car seat safety and they had "Junior Trooper Badges" that the kids could wear so I snagged some for Jack and Kyle. They found them when Paige was over playing, they got their hats and guns and turned into sheriffs. Paige and Kyle I guess were the bad guys and Jack was trying to find them. And he found them! Lots of running and screaming was going on!
Shooting me as I tried to take their picture.
Sheriff Jack found the bad sheriffs and shot them down.
They sure had a lot of fun. It was very loud, but I didn't care, I got all supper done, table set, dishes done and everything ready for the night while they played. And they didn't have any other toys out so there was no mess to pick up! I can handle some "play shootings" if I can get that much done!

No comments: