Thursday, November 19, 2009

Father/Daughter Dance

I can't believe I forgot to post these pictures!!!
Kayden and her daddy got to go to the first "Father Daughter Dance" on Saturday night hosted by the high school girls basketball team. Kayden was a little nervous at first and wasn't sure if she wanted to go, but then got excited when she saw her daddy wanted to take her. Here they are right before they left. When they came home she was so excited, she had so much fun. Some of her friends from school were there, and Kammy and Uncle Tim were there too. Jeff said they danced the whole time and had tons of fun. He even took her to Dairy Queen afterwards, but I wasn't suppose to know about that! Kayden can't keep a secret, especially when it involves something her brothers didn't get to do! So glad they went and had such a fun time. Here is the picture they got taken at the dance.
I realized when Kayden came home yesterday with this picture that I forgot to write about their fun night! What a cute couple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that is precious!!!!!