Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Airplane rides
Kyle loves it when I give him airplane rides on my feet. I lay on my back and lift him off the ground. He gets awful daring and will let go, lean from side to side and jump around. Luckily he has only fallen off a couple times and hasn't bumped his head too hard. I had to take pictures today, he was so cute.
Of course Brock thought he needed his picture taken too. He isn't as daring as Kyle, he doesn't like it when I let go of his hands, he usually wraps his arms around my legs so he doesn't fall.
As I was taking Brock's picture, Kyle squeezed in between my legs and yelled "hi mom". I started to laugh so hard I almost dropped Brock!
And couldn't end this post without a picture of Brittany, or Dit as Brock calls her. She has decided she likes the exersaucer and will sit in there for up to 15 minutes so I can get stuff done. She likes to be able to see the boys as they play, as long as they leave her alone and don't try to spin her likes it's a merry-go-round, she doesn't like that we have discovered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment