Monday, November 23, 2009

Look What I Did!

I was in the kitchen when I heard Kyle say "mommy, look what I did" so out I came and there he was with an orange crayon sitting by the wall. I knew right away, yes, he decorated my walls orange and was so proud of himself. He didn't seem to remember that when he did this yesterday with a pink marker we had a talk about how we ONLY COLOR ON PAPER! It's amazing how quickly he forgets. I asked him where he is suppose to color and he said "I already did color, right there." Oh that boy, I do love him! So today I decided I might possibly introduce potty training. It ended up looking like a good day as Brock decided not to sleep for his parents last night and was put to bed when he got here and slept and slept. So we got out the Wiggle undies and Kyle was so excited. We sat on the potty and went over everything. So out to the living room he goes and within 5 minutes I hear "yeah mommy, I did it, I went potty in my undies, I need new ones now!" Don't think we quiet got the concept down. So we went over everything again, got new undies on and 20 minutes late I went to go take him to the potty when he stands up and says, "see, I already went again, I need new undies". So I am rethinking that he might be ready and also gives me the excuse to wait until after the holidays to try again! He was proud of himself that he can pee in his undies. I don't know why I thought it might be easy after already training two, this child is a whole different story!

No comments: