Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Jack's Teacher Conference
We had Jack's parent teacher conference this afternoon and were very pleased to only hear positive things about Jack. We were hoping that was what we would hear, but you just never know with my boys! Mrs. Rohwer said he is a nice little boy, very kind, caring and helpful in the classroom. She said he always is one of the first to jump up and help when something needs to be done or picked up.....wish he was like that at home! She said academically he is doing very well and is a bright student! She also said he gets along very, very well with the other students and is very kind to everyone. Just what we want to hear. And as I type this I can hear him in the living room picking on his little brother and not listening when I tell him to leave Kyle alone! Well, I guess if he is going to act naughty, I would rather have it be at home with me than at school. She showed us several of the things he has drawn and it was so cute to see his imagination at work. She had no concerns at all with him, which is wonderful. So glad we had another wonderful conference! Jeff and I were discussing on the way home that even though he is doing great, we are so glad we did not send him to kindergarten. He is doing excellent in TK, but I am not so sure he would be doing as well academically in kindergarten, they are just expected to know so much and I think he needs this extra year. So glad we have this option and so glad he has such a great teacher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment