Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kyle making a fashion statement

Kyle really enjoyed swimming at the Wellness Center, so much so that on Monday he got his swim trunks out and put them on over his pants! I walked into the bathroom, knowing he was in there getting into something and just laughed when I saw him! Maybe he thought he could take a swim in the sink! I discovered he really has no fear in the water. He would wander away from us and just fall down and not even mind getting all wet. One time he was completely under and when I finally got him up it scared him a little, but within a minute he wanted down and was back at it. He even went down the water slide twice! Kayden went down for her very first time and he followed her. Jack won't even do it yet! And when we hold him in the deep end, he wants us to let go of him. He thinks he is so grown up! It should be interesting this summer when we are at the pool all the time!

Today I got to go eat lunch with Kayden. I have never done it because I always have extra kids. But I just had Brock today and Jeff had the day off so I went to eat with her. She was so excited! It was interesting to be sitting with a bunch of first graders and watch how silly they can be and what they talk about! One little girl told me all kids of stuff about her family, her parents probably wouldn't appreciate all she told me either! Got to love kids! I was glad I got to go, she felt awful special! I need to make sure I do it again sometime soon!

No comments: