Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's Take Some Pictures.....or NOT!!

I was thinking today how I have not taken a picture of the three little ones in a while so I figured I would do that while they were all happy. Not so easy anymore as they are all mobile now! I sat them down, got the camera open and here is what I got. They move way too fast! Almost got this one but Gavin was too busy looking at Brock.
This is as good as it gets! As you can tell from Brock's face, they wanted to be done!
But then Jack wanted to get his picture taken with the boys, so we tried again! Kyle was ready to leave, he was done!
Got Kyle sat back down and Brock was now ready to leave!
Gavin checking to see what Kyle and Brock are doing. I think Brock was trying to escape and Kyle was pulling him back to sit down!
One last try and finally got them all looking at me. Not the best picture, but those are my boys!

No comments: