Well is has been a busy start to 2009 for us! We celebrated the end of 2008 at Kim and Tim's with some friends, but we were home at 10:30 to get the kids to bed. Jeff and I stayed up until 11:30, but didn't see in the New Year. Does that mean we are getting old? On New Years Day we had the Wych's and Kannegieter's over to watch the Hawkeyes win the Outback Bowl! Go Hawks! We had fun trying to see who could find mom, dad, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Mark and Kelly on TV first. We never saw them, but Kelly thinks she was on there! They had a good trip, well except Uncle Mark (he was sick most the time!) and made it home safely! Otherwise we have just been enjoying the last few days of break until the kids started back at school and life got back to normal, well I guess there in no normal at our house, but back into a routine at least!
Here are some pictures of crazy Kyle. He got a puppy you can swim with that came with goggles and he decided he likes to wear them too, although they are a little too small!

He thought he was so funny! Until he tried to get them off and realized they were a little tight and it hurt to pull them off!

I forgot I took this picture until I was uploading all my pics. I was walking though the dinning room and happen to see Jack and Paige walking from her house across the street to ours. They looked so cute so I quickly grabbed my camera and took this through the window, hence the foggy appearance. They have so much fun playing together.

Well we hope you all have a great 2009. I have thought about what our New Year's Resolutions should be, but decided life is pretty good and I don't want it to change too much, so I am not making any. (Well, maybe Kyle needs to make one to calm down a little bit so his mom could take a break every now and then...but what would I do with all my time then!)
No comments:
Post a Comment