Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting Married

Kayden was telling me last night how when she gets married she is only going to have one kid and then the kid can have Jack's room as a bedroom and her room as a toy room. So I asked her if she was going to live here, where were daddy and I going to live. She said "You'll be dead!" I informed her that I would NOT be dead when she was married and that when you get married you get to pick where you live, just like I don't live with my mom and dad now that I am married. But she informed me she WAS going to live here. I guess Jeff and I will be moving then!

Jack then didn't want to be left out of the conversation so he told me that when he and Kayden get married they will have one kid too and have two toy rooms. I informed him he will NOT marry Kayden as she is his sister and you don't do that. But he said he likes to marry her! I'll remind him of that on his wedding day!

The kids then asked if we would ever move. I told them that daddy has always wanted to build a house someday so we might. They both informed me they like our house and don't ever want to move! I told them I like our house too. I have no desire to move anytime soon. So don't worry kiddos!

No comments: