Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow!

The weatherman kept saying the snow was coming. I was doubting him after he was a nice day yesterday. But about 9pm the snow started and when I got up at 5:30am it was here and lots of it. They say we got 6 to 8 inches. And believe me, it seems like more when you are shoveling! You can't tell but I actually have a flower planter that this light pole is standing in. It is about 2 1/2 feet tall, so once you shovel all the snow, it is covered! Can you see our sandbox? Well there is one under there somewhere! I believe we will have a white Christmas!

While Kyle napped Kayden and Jack went out to play. It ended up being a beautiful day out, not too cold so the kids could play. They had so much fun! The snow piles were so high they were sliding down them and making forts. They had a fun time. But after an hour, their cheeks were red and they were ready to come in!

No comments: