Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Can't Turn my Back on Him!

I have had one of those "KYLE" days today! He just never stops! First he started the day by knocking the plate of cookies off the cupboard to get a cookie with a Hershey kiss on it, luckily it was a paper plate! No more owies! He snuck around the house eating, just the kiss off, and becoming full of chocolate requiring a bath. In which he decided to have a splash-fest and soak the rug and most of the bathroom floor! Then he decided to empty the cupboard and was literally lying down inside the completely empty cupboard! As I was cleaning that he climbed on the kitchen table to see the decorations on the window! He then went and watched TV with Jack so I quickly jumped in the shower (a whole 3 minutes TOP!) and came out to find him on top of the computer desk in which he had taken down a train the kids had made last year, and taken it all apart! Jack was not happy! When he ate lunch he decided he didn't like pancakes that Jack picked and dumped the plate on his head, so he has sticky syrup hair! Thankfully he took a good 2 hour nap! But then he woke up.......he and Jack were watching TV again and looked so cute so I took a picture. I then went into the kitchen to start supper and walked back out a few minutes later and found this!
Jack informed me Kyle did it all, I believe him!
So that was my first distraction trying to make supper. So I sent them downstairs and cleaned this mess. Back to the kitchen when Kayden yells that Kyle has discovered the Christmas presents and was starting to open one. I got that fixed, put him in the toy room and went back upstairs to resume supper. But was back down quickly as he went back to the present and had it almost open this time! And had pooped! So present got rewrapped, again. Kyle got changed and left upstairs. I went back to supper. But then I heard the bang...he pulled the basket of flash cards the kids have and dumped every single package out! I gave up trying to make supper. I tried for 50 minutes and accomplished nothing! Jeff just left to pick up pizza!
Oh and I forgot, he has a new obsession with toothbrushes! Every time I turn around he has someone new's toothbrush in his mouth chewing on it! It is really gross to go brush your teeth and find a slobbery toothbrush waiting for you! Even if I put them up higher or hide them, it's like a challenge to him to get them!


No comments: