Monday, December 22, 2008

Kyle's First Snow Outing

Kyle saw Kayden and Jack outside and wanted to go out. I didn't know how he would like it, but we went right up to the snow and jumped on it. He played real good for about 10 minutes and then was done. It was awful cold out so he didn't need to be out there long, but he did have fun!
Kyle also got to go to his first movie on Saturday. We decided to take him to the free movie Horton Hears a Who. We figured that way if we had to leave early, we weren't out any money. He sat real well and ate him M&M's and popcorn and drank some pop, until they were gone, then up he got and went straight to the door. I took him out to the lobby and tried to get him to go back in to see the elephants, he is really into elephants right now, but he was adamant to go. So he and I left after 30 minutes. I wasn't surprised we didn't make it, but a little shocked he lasted that long! I guess he was right it was time to go because he went home and took a 3 1/2 hour long nap! Don't think he has ever done that before!

No comments: