Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun with the babysitter

I went to go upload pictures today and found some that I knew I didn't take. My niece Karissa babysat the kids on Saturday so we could do some b-day shopping. They must have been having lots of fun, here are some of the pictures I found. This first one is cute of the three of them smiling so nice.And now come the silly ones, I knew there had to be some of those in the bunch!

Karissa & Jack

Kayden & Karissa

The 3 goof balls

Karissa is going to love me some day when I pull these out for her graduation. I am just happy she can have fun being silly with the kids. She did a great job watching the kids, they love having her come and play. It's wonderful to have such an awesome niece to help me out when I need it! Thanks Karissa! We love you!




No comments: