Friday, May 2, 2008

Now Jack is sick!!!


I just got Kyle asleep, Brock feel asleep in the bouncy chair and Jack is asleep on the couch. I may get 30 minutes out of this if I am lucky! What a day it has been so far. Jack is getting sick I think!!!! He has been tired all morning and clingy to me. Wanting to cuddle. We went and bought donuts this morning but then he decided he didn't want the donuts after all. And he hasn't eaten all morning. I knew something was up. He was on the couch cuddled up and 2 minutes later asleep! It may be a long day!


Poor Brock, good thing he is such a good baby. He comes to Aunt Korrie's to get spoiled and hasn't been getting much attention this week. Luckily he and Kyle usually alternate nap times so I can hold one of them while the other one sleeps. Kristi started her new job at the hospital this week and works days so now instead of Brock coming at 2:30pm, he comes at 7am until 3pm. As soon as we all get healthy it will be much easier to keep all 3 of them here. In a few months when Brock is more active, the boys will love playing together!


Well I really should take this time to get home housework done before they all wake up!

No comments: