Thursday, May 1, 2008
Will he ever get better?
Poor Kyle has been sick all week! At church on Sunday he puked all over his dad! Sure glad it was Jeff and not me. He slept most of the day, then right as we were ready to eat supper, he did it again, this time mommy was holding him. Luckily it mostly hit the floor. Monday he was tired all day, with yucky diapers. Not pleasant. Thought he was better Tuesday, he was back to his silly self, but as the day progressed he got worse. Today he woke up happy, but has had 2 terrible diapers already and is napping. I did discover a new tooth this morning, so that could be some of his problem too. However his baby cousin Brock had this all last week, so I think he shared with Kyle. Probably because Kyle likes to bite on Brock's pacifiers! Hope it goes away before this weekend, we have Kayden's dance recital and that consumes the whole weekend. I'll be glad when it's over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment