Kyle and Kayden on another "baby" ride as Kayden called it. I think she enjoyed it more than Kyle however!Sunday, February 8, 2009
Our Weekend Getaway
We decided to take the kids and got to Omaha for the weekend. We got up Saturday morning and were on the road by 9am. We got to the Amazing Pizza Machine and had lunch and played games. The kids love it there. They don't eat too well however because they are too excited to go and play and go on some rides. Here are daddy and Kyle playing Pac Man. Jeff wanted to see if he is still as good at it as he was on Atari. Oh those were the days!
They have something for all the kids. Kyle likes the climbing play structure and Kayden was a good big sister and watched him as he would climb all the way to the top.
Jack took daddy on a ride too. He had lots of fun and was even brave for a few seconds and went with no hands!
Kayden's favorite ride, the Frog Hopper. We finally talked Jack into trying it this time and he loved it. They both even raised their arms when the ride operator told them too.
Kyle and Kayden on another "baby" ride as Kayden called it. I think she enjoyed it more than Kyle however!
Jack on the train. As you can tell, they enjoy the rides more than the games. Which is fine because they don't get very many tickets, so when we go cash in for prizes they don't get much of a selection, but they don't care. They like the cheap toys anyway. (Which usually get tossed in the garbage anyway when we get home.)
I just had to take a picture of our hotel room. We had a HUGE room this time. We love to stay at Embassy Suites in La Vista, it is a brand new hotel and it is the third time we have stayed there since they opened this summer. It is so nice and the rooms are big. They really accommodate families with kids too. They put us in a corner room, I think so we don't bug others, but also it is not near as loud, and the rooms are much bigger. We had so much space. This is the living room, I didn't take a picture of the bed room but it had 2 double beds. There are 2 nice flat screen TVs, a fridge and microwave, sink, and big bathroom. We had plenty of room to run. Plus a very nice free buffet breakfast, and we enjoyed the managers reception also were you get free drinks and snacks. The kids love it there, and really, it only costs a little more than a Super 8! Highly recommend it!
Kyle and I actually slept out here in the living room, you can't even see the pack and play, it was set up right around the corner. He wasn't feeling well at night so thought I better sleep where I could hear him. He slept from 9-11pm, then we bonded until 2:30am when he fell back asleep until 7am. However he woke up several times then too, just checking to make sure I was still there. Needless to say it was a long night for he and I, but we still had fun. We ran to Target this morning then headed home. Good to be home!
Kyle and Kayden on another "baby" ride as Kayden called it. I think she enjoyed it more than Kyle however!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why have I never heard of this Pizza Place? That looks like heaven on earth.
Post a Comment