Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here comes the road to recovery!

Kyle woke this morning and was breathing so much better! He is still a little congested, but so much better. And he is happy and wound up! When I came home from the gym he wanted my hair bands on him. Jeff was thrilled when I did this and then took his picture. He said "I bet those will be up on the blog by the end of the day!" He was right. I am just happy Kyle is feeling better. I think we will do a couple more days of breathing treatments just to be on the safe side, but hopefully we can get out and about for a change of pace, that is if we don't get hit by the snow storm heading this way! Oh I hope not, all the snow is just about gone off our yard! Ugh!
I can tell he is feeling better because he has that twinkle in his eyes, and not the one that makes him incredible cute, but INCREDIBLY ornery! He has been told NO multiple times today, Kyle is coming back! But I'll take that over a sick baby any day.....well maybe!

No comments: