Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! We are all on a sugar high here! The kids enjoyed a breakfast of Hershey kisses, tootsie rolls and donuts! Jack kept saying "this is the best day ever". I assume because that is NOT a typical breakfast at our home. Here are the kids enjoying their breakfast and their big balloons from mommy and daddy. Kyle loves his puppy balloon. Just hope it lasts a couple days before he puts a hole in it!
And I had to show off, I love my cricut machine Jeff got me for Christmas. I have been playing with it alot and decided to save money and make all the cards this year. Really the kids don't care about the cards anyway, but this year they loved them! Don't know if they were just humoring me, or if they really liked them, but it made me feel good.
Kayden and Jack even used the cricut machine to make cards for G'pa and G'ma. It is lots of fun. Jeff and I decided to have a romantic Valentine's Day this year, we are taking the kids to the bowling alley for pizza and bowling! Now isn't that romantic! Really, this is the way we want to spend it, with our whole family!


No comments: