Jack is loving preschool. He has made a new best friend, Ty Westphal. He talks about him all the time and it sounds like they play together every day. I am so glad he likes school. He doesn't have it today and he was disappointed. He really wants to invite Ty over some day so he can show him all his toys. I need to get the ball rolling on that and set it up for him. He is so cute because he tells Jeff and I stories all the time about school now and what he does there. He is getting so big, too fast if I might add.
And my Kayden is really liking first grade. She is learning to read and she is so proud of herself when she can read us a book. I went through all the books, which pretty much took me all day off and on, and found books she should be able to read to us. She has 9 reading lists at school they need to know by the end of the year and she is on list 5. We are lucky because she really enjoys working on them and reading to us. She continues to practice writing and I find notes all over the house she has written. She is such a big girl anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment