He think's he got Brock and Katie, but I bet their mother's would have something to say about that!Friday, September 12, 2008
Big Game this Weekend!
I took this adorable picture of Brock and Kyle and decided to e-mail it to my family to see who they liked better...Hawks or Clones? Easy right, well I guess it's just too hard to decided between these two cuties! Our family is split with faithful Hawk and Clone fans. This is always a big weekend for us all.
My cousin Ben however got a little creative. As you can tell, he is a Cyclone fan and is working hard at trying to convert all the nieces and nephews to follow him. There are 19 kids (not all of them are in this picture if you are counting). 12 definite HAWK fans, Karissa, Maddie, Taylor, Charlie, Kammy, Gavin, Brock, Marilynn, Frankie, Carl, Andy and Katie. 5 definite Clone fans, Morgan, Megan, Colin, Frankie A. and Jack. And then Kayden who choose to cheer for both, and Kyle hasn't been brainwashed either way yet! Ben has a lot of work to do!
He think's he got Brock and Katie, but I bet their mother's would have something to say about that!
He think's he got Brock and Katie, but I bet their mother's would have something to say about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment