Monday, September 8, 2008

I need a few more hours!

Well as you might have noticed I am not blogging as much. Not because I don't want to, I just can't find the time. I haven't even been taking very many pictures lately which is disappointing to me because I love to take pictures. I am just keeping awful busy with trying to keep 3 baby boys happy, make sure Jack gets some play time with mommy too before preschool, and getting housework done during nap time. We start our MOPS group this week so I have been busy getting things organized and done for that, plus we started Sunday School so trying to get stuff ready for my class too. It has been busy. We had a nice relaxing weekend however. We went to the football game Friday night, then Saturday Jeff worked so the kids and I just stayed home, ran some errands, and got stuff done around the house. Then we went to Karrisa and Maddie's birthday party that night. Sunday was church and not much else. We grilled out at our house and off to bed to start the busy week again. I have 3 napping babies right now, the house is clean..minus a few dishes in the sink... so I think I am going to make myself a snack and relax....hopefully for more than 5 minutes before one wakes up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Wally ISU needs to learn to play better defense. Our D is good enough to beat a crappy team like Iowa, but the Big 12 is going to roll us.
- Ben
p.s. I wouldn't trade you jobs in a million years. I watch Colin for five minutes and I need a break.

Korrie said...

Hey now, we have to cheer for BOTH at our house. That's Kayden's rule.

Maybe you better come watch the boys for me for a while, you will LOVE being with Colin then!!!! Or then again, it might make you never want to settle down and have your own :)