It was so nice out yesterday, and today, that we played outside all day. The kids had fun in the leaves, as we are always the first street in town to have all the leaves fall. It is such a pretty time. I was trying to get some cute pictures of the kids in the leaves, Jack was cheesy in most of them and Kyle ate the leaves and wouldn't sit in them! Kayden was at school, so I picked on Brock, and he was so cute in the leaves! Here is Jack with his scarecrow buddy.
Brock was sitting so good and so happy. I got some really cute pictures for his mommy and daddy. I really love the black and white one, even though he wasn't really smiling, it is just so cute!


2 comments:
I love fall too!! We wnet to Peterson today and took the kids on a walk in the woods - it was beautiful!!! I love fall evenings too.Cute pictures of the kids and nephews - love the black and white one too.
OOPS - I am the anonymous one!!!
Post a Comment