Today he was tired most of the day, wanted to cuddle a lot, which surprised me since he slept so much. He was running a fever and he acted like he felt fine. He played with Brock off and on, but then would want to snuggle for a while. He went to school, and when I picked him up he was playing on the slides with another little boy and he looked sad and tired. Then I noticed the teacher walking over to him and having words with him and not hitting. Guess the little boy was too much in Kyle's space and he didn't like it and hit him. Not defending Kyle at all, but this little boy is the naughty boy in the class, most days when I drop Kyle off and pick him up, this little boy is being talked to by a teacher. The first day of school he pinched Kyle's cheeks and he has a problem with personal space. Think Kyle had enough and him. So we had a talk about never hitting and Kyle just cried and cried. We got home, got calmed down , had a snack, I walk into the kitchen, come back out and he is asleep again! Now I am starting to wonder if my boy is getting sick. I am praying it's a growth spurt and not getting sick! Ugh!Thursday, September 22, 2011
Tired Boy
Yesterday after school Kyle and I played outside for about 40 minutes while Jack was at a friends and Kayden was playing with the neighbors. We came in when we got too cold and I wrapped him up in a blanket I had just pulled out of the dryer. It was so nice and warm, he crashed! It was 5:15pm and he slept till 6:45 this morning! He did wake up at 9:30pm and ask for a drink but went back to bed. I couldn't believe it!
Today he was tired most of the day, wanted to cuddle a lot, which surprised me since he slept so much. He was running a fever and he acted like he felt fine. He played with Brock off and on, but then would want to snuggle for a while. He went to school, and when I picked him up he was playing on the slides with another little boy and he looked sad and tired. Then I noticed the teacher walking over to him and having words with him and not hitting. Guess the little boy was too much in Kyle's space and he didn't like it and hit him. Not defending Kyle at all, but this little boy is the naughty boy in the class, most days when I drop Kyle off and pick him up, this little boy is being talked to by a teacher. The first day of school he pinched Kyle's cheeks and he has a problem with personal space. Think Kyle had enough and him. So we had a talk about never hitting and Kyle just cried and cried. We got home, got calmed down , had a snack, I walk into the kitchen, come back out and he is asleep again! Now I am starting to wonder if my boy is getting sick. I am praying it's a growth spurt and not getting sick! Ugh!
Today he was tired most of the day, wanted to cuddle a lot, which surprised me since he slept so much. He was running a fever and he acted like he felt fine. He played with Brock off and on, but then would want to snuggle for a while. He went to school, and when I picked him up he was playing on the slides with another little boy and he looked sad and tired. Then I noticed the teacher walking over to him and having words with him and not hitting. Guess the little boy was too much in Kyle's space and he didn't like it and hit him. Not defending Kyle at all, but this little boy is the naughty boy in the class, most days when I drop Kyle off and pick him up, this little boy is being talked to by a teacher. The first day of school he pinched Kyle's cheeks and he has a problem with personal space. Think Kyle had enough and him. So we had a talk about never hitting and Kyle just cried and cried. We got home, got calmed down , had a snack, I walk into the kitchen, come back out and he is asleep again! Now I am starting to wonder if my boy is getting sick. I am praying it's a growth spurt and not getting sick! Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment