Saturday, September 24, 2011
Kammy's Volleyball Game
Today Kayden and I went to watch Kammy play volleyball in Kinglsey. They played well but didn't get a single win. I was amazed at how well Kammy could serve the ball. She can hit it hard and gets it over just about every single time. Not too many kids on her team can get it over, especially over hand. Good job Kammy!
Up at the net watching the serve with her friend Rylie.
They were much more fun to watch this year than last. Lot more actually volleyball going on and not just a point every time someone served. They have all improved so much since last year!
And guess who just happened to play at the exact same times on the court right next to Kammy, cousin Megan! It was perfect! We got to watch them both play. Megan also did a great job, she can really serve the ball too! She hits over hand also and I was amazed at how well she did! Sorry I didn't get more pictures of her, my camera batteries died!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment