Monday, September 19, 2011

Soccer Night

Another soccer game for Jack Man tonight. Tonight they didn't do as well as the last game, but they still had fun and tried their best. Even though they don't technically keep score, the kids do and they knew they didn't win this one. Here is Jack waiting for his turn to get into the game. Jack's turn to kick the ball after it had gone out of bounds.

This is what the whole game looked like tonight, a mass of kids trying to kick the ball. There really never was any break away plays, just a mass and usually by the other teams goal. We couldn't get it and keep it down at our end this time.

Jack trying to chase down the other team with his blazing speed!

Jack and his teammates listening to their coach Steve after the game. I am sure they didn't win because I wasn't coaching this time, because when I filled in last week they won! Jack still had fun and is ready for next week already.

No comments: