Saturday, April 9, 2011
Update
I haven't been avoiding my blog, I have just had computer problems. For some reason our computer had decided it doesn't like us. So instead of going to get it fixed, we have just been using our phones and ipod to keep track of everything. Finally Jeff took the computer into the shop to get fixed. So hopefully I will get it back soon and can upload more pictures. I know how much you miss seeing our cute faces! What have we been up to you wonder? Baseball! I will be coaching Jack's t-ball team this year and ever since I came home from the first coaches meeting, the kids have wanted to get outside and play ball. Thankfully spring has arrived so we can be outside and play. Every day after school we are out playing catching and doing some batting practice. However Kayden is really improving and won't be allowed to hit in the yard much more, she hit the window the other day. Guess we will have to hit the ball park for batting practice from now on. Jack tries to hit a home run every time he hits it off the tee, which often results in the tee being knocked over! And when he hits it, he often has to slide into every base. Glad my kids love it as much as I do. I swore I would never tell my kids no when they ask to play catch as it was my all time favorite thing to do growing up. So far I haven't, but hard to get supper going and the homework done when all they want to do it play! But guess we will enjoy this time while we can! And an update on Jeff's Grandma Feeney. His sister Melissa called last night and she and Jeff's mom Kathy were at the nursing home. G'ma had really gone down hill so they spent the night with her. She had a fever, hadn't gotten out of bed for the last 2 days and her blood pressure was really dropping. She was still hanging on this morning but we expect her to not make it through the day. Please keep all Jeff's family in your prayers during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment