Monday, April 18, 2011

Art Show

We went to the Art Show tonight to check out the kids artwork. Last year I noticed some of my friends posting pictures on Facebook of their kids with their artwork so I remembered to grab my camera this year. Here is Jack with his work, he had 3 things. The top (right) is a penguin drawing, the bottom left in yellow is the Very Hungry Caterpillar and the last one is his soldier. He did a great job! Kayden had 5 things! The bottom two rows are her stuff. The top left is a Buffalo in the wild scene, the middle is a cat picture but you are to stare at the cat, then look away and you will see the opposite color on the color wheel. Very cool! The black and white piece I honestly don't remember what it was, oops! The bottom left she drew the same fish over and over again in a pattern, very neat. And lastly is a frog and the eyes are make out of yarn. She too did excellent!

No comments: