Saturday, October 23, 2010
Making Halloween Cookies
Daddy had to work and it was a rainy morning, so we decided to make Halloween cookies. All three helped me make the batter, Kayden read the recipe to me and all three took their turn dumping stuff into the bowl. Then it was time to roll out the dough and cut the shapes out.
The kids had so much fun doing this. We had a ghost, pumpkin, bat and witch's hat.
Kayden taking her time as she cut out a cookie.
Kyle rolling out the dough.
But actually, he mostly just ate the powdered sugar that we used to dust the table with. He was a mess by the time we were done! I told them we had to let the cookies cook, then cool down before we could frost them and he says "that's OK, I'll just eat sugar while I wait." That was a big NO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment