It is finally time to get our costumes and go Trick-or-Treating! I think they asked 100 times today "how much longer?" Finally we can go!
Spiderman Kyle

Ninja Jack

Devil
Kayden....no believes this little angel could actually be a little devil however!

The kids always ask us why we don't dress up, so we did this year. I saw the
Whoopee Cushion at the store and just knew I had to get it for Jeff.
Kayden picked out a Witch costume for me, but I felt guilty since Jeff's was so funny and mine was actually pretty, so I went for the banana instead. We had so much fun and the kids loved it!

It's not ever day you see a
Whoopee Cushion driving down the street!

Parker the Dragon, he was adorable! He wasn't too sure about Jeff and I however. He would just stare at us.

Gavin the Dragon. He was so cute. He had "Trick-or-Treat" down! Every door he would yell it and then yell "Thank You" as he would run as fast as he could to the next door. It was the cutest thing!

Brittany and Brock are the
Backyardigans,
Uniqua and Pablo. They were so adorable also! Brittany kept looking Jeff and I over too. But as soon as we got to
G'ma's and I took off my costume she ran right up to me and climbed up on my lap.

Kyle checking out his loot! I think we have more than enough candy to last us for a long time!

No comments:
Post a Comment