We invited our friends the
Schlenger's to come with us down to the homecoming game today. We had a great time. The weather was fabulous, the kids had fun and the Cyclones won! But Jack is the one who got a special treat. He got to go down on the field before the game to watch the team warm up. Our friends Bruce and Brock
Dagel were able to get him down there. Here is Brock taking him right up to the field.

Then Bruce told me to go on out and take some pictures. As I was walking over there, the
ISU quarterback #4 Austin
Arnaud was over talking to Jack and gave him a high five. I missed that picture though. By the time I got to Jack he was
speechless.

The tunnel that the players run out of. Next year we will be watching Brock run out of here.

I then went back to the hill and just watched Jack take it all in. I warned Brock he might not say much but he would be loving every minute, and that was true. Bruce and Brock said the look on his face was just priceless. He never stopped smiling.

Brock holding him up to get a better view.

Brock was great, he showed Jack everything, pointed out players and walked him all over. It was great.

Bruce then took Jeff down so he could check it out and get Jack. This is the happiest boy on Earth right here!

Then
Kayden grabbed the camera and started to snap pictures. She got a pretty good one of us.

Jack and his mommy. I guess if my boy decides to play football for
ISU I'll have to get use to cheering for them all the time. But, can you notice, I am wearing my
Hawkeye shirt under my
ISU shirt. It says IOWA right on the sleeve. Jeff never even noticed until we got home and I took off my
ISU shirt. Jack however noticed right away in the morning when I got dressed but he didn't tell on me! I had to support my team too!
Kayden and
Brooklynn showing off their faces that they got painted.

Kyle being a silly boy. Sitting on the hill is perfect, they can move around and have some room to stretch.
After the game Jeff and Jack headed out to the fence to high five the team as they went back to the locker room. Brock was walking into the locker room with the team and walked right over to Jack to give him a high five too, getting practice for next year. What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment