Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sick Day

When you aren't feeling well, you can pretty much get away with anything. Even eating lunch by the computer while playing a game! Let's hope he doesn't get use to this! I knew something was happening yesterday afternoon before nap time, Kyle had a terrible cough. When he woke up he was warm, but still happy and played outside. Last night he was snuggled up in bed with me at 8:15pm and asleep by 8:30pm. He is usually up until at least 9:30 if not later most days. He woke up a couple times last night and joined us in bed around 4:30am and was burning up. Woke up at 6am and by the time I got home from the gym around 6:45am he had a temp of 102. Finally that broke around 9am and he was happy all morning. He doesn't have much energy though. He mostly watched TV, cuddled with mom, and played computer games. He feel asleep at noon and didn't wake up until 3:30pm and was burning up again! And he has a yucky cough. I spoke with three friends on Facebook who said their kids had very similar symptoms and the Dr told them all it was viral and lasts around 5 days! Yippie! Looking back I think this is what Kayden had last week starting Thursday and going until Sunday night. Her fever spiked later afternoon, coughing all night, and woke up feeling better. Jack came home from school with red cheeks and said he coughed all day at school. Let's hope we get rid of it soon! I started coughing too, but mom has no time for this crud! Hopefully Brock and Brittany won't get it. Aunt Kathy saved the day today and watched them for me. We need to be healthy by this weekend, we have Kayden's big dance recital!

No comments: