Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Kyle was the first one up this morning and ran and woke Kayden and Jack up so we could see if the Easter bunny came, and he did! The kids got lots of good stuff. Kayden and Jack got new game for their DS. Kayden got some Little Pet shop stuff, finger nail polish, earrings, and a bag to carry all of her softball stuff in. Jack also got a baseball bag, some super heroes and books and a marshmallow gun (you shoot marshmallows out of it, he and Kyle both got one, Jeff LOVES it!) And Kyle got Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel, some Toy Story toys, books, sidewalk chalk and bubbles. I think they did good! Then it was time to find all the eggs, some had candy and others had money in them!
Kyle thought finding eggs was great. Kayden and Jack were good about letting Kyle get the "easy" ones.
His basket was overflowing with eggs
Kayden showing off her eggs, she found one hiding behind the couch.
I think this was one of the last eggs found.
Jack being silly as always!
So proud of finding one of the harder eggs, it was hidden in the basket.
Jack was most excited that he got a new Super Mario game for his DS. He had daddy help him until he got the hang of it.
The cutest kids in town ready to go to church. I think I am running out of years where I can dress the boys the same. Jack really wanted a Super Mario brothers shirt to wear instead of this one! Sorry boy, no such luck!
I didn't have my camera with me at Aunt Connie's when the whole crew was together so I'll have to post pictures later when I get some from mom.

No comments: