Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jack's Music Program

After dance for Kayden, we had to run to Aurelia for Jack's music program. Here he is with his class, all 10 of them, waiting for their turn to sing. He he the second one from the left in the back row. Walking to the risers to sing, he looks so thrilled, doesn't he?
Here he is hopping like a frog. They sang some really cute songs, perfect for their group!
And they also had to sing with the kindergarten and 1st grade class. He stood right in front of the microphone so in all my pictures it looks like he is the star singing into it! My favorite was their last song "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". Jack has known that song for years! I asked him if it was hard to learn that song and he said "mom, I already knew it! I was the only one too!"

No comments: