Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg Hunt in Aurelia

Jack came home with a note from school that there was going to be an egg hunt in Aurelia, so of course he wanted to go. Kayden had Kammy spend the night and they didn't want to go, so just he boys and I went. It was a nice egg hunt, everyone gets the same amount of eggs so it was perfect. When they said go, Kyle went out then stopped. I told him to pick up an egg but he just froze and said "that isn't my color!" At G'ma's he had yellow and this one was blue, it took some convincing, but he finally picked it up then went on to get more eggs, it was so cute. They do one age group at a time, so I got to go watch Jack too. He was cold so he kept his hood up, that's him in the red.
After the hunt we went to the community center where they had donuts and juice and give away prizes if they call the number that was on your egg. We didn't get a prize, but that was fine, we had fun anyway! Kristi and Kelly's niece Addison won a digital camera and their nephew Dustin won a gift certificate to a local store. They had nice prizes! It was a good time. When Kayden found out about it all I think she wished she would have come, maybe next year.

No comments: