Tuesday, June 14, 2011

VBS Day 2

Another day down, and what a fun day. The kids all posed by the set today so I could get more pictures. Kayden with Boomer the Panda. Brock with Boomer.

Kyle with Boomer on the skateboard

And Jack with Boomer too.

And cousin Frankie was also at VBS all week. She and Jack were in the same class. I snuck in while they were doing crafts to get their pictures.

Jack working very seriously on his craft.

Found Katie and Kayden in games. Kayden is watching as Katie was getting blindfolded. I believe they had to lead her around the room afterwards. Not sure what they all did, but they had fun!

Found the little boys having snack. Today was cupcakes with blue frosting!

Brock enjoying his snack. They all had a great time at school, but is sure wore the little ones out. They took good naps in the afternoon! Gavin using his finger to get all the frosting off his cupcake.

This week, there were 12 people from our family at VBS: Karissa, Charlie, Kammy, Gavin, Brock, Kayden, Jack, Kyle, Frankie, Katie, Aunt Kathy and me! What a crew!

No comments: