Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cousins Day

Kim usually has Wednesday's off but had to go in for some training today so Gavin and Parker came over to play with their cousins. And Brock and Britt brought donuts for breakfast. This is what my kitchen table looked like. The kids playing in the basement. I was getting a kick out of Parker and Brittany playing with the babies and stroller so I grabbed my camera and right when I took it, Parker takes a nice drink from the bottle! Hilarious!
And Ms. Britt noticed the camera and started walking towards me with her cheesy smile.
And we have a nice large toy room full of toys, so why did they all decided to play in one little corner with the same castle? Never understand that, but they did pretty good playing and sharing today!
What you don't know is that the lights were off and Kyle was showing my how his light saber lit up. However when my flash went off it lost the effect. Oh well, I took his picture like he wanted me to.

No comments: