The kids went to the basement to play this morning while I got some stuff done upstairs that I needed to finish for PTA. After awhile I ran downstairs to see what they were up to. I found Ms. Britt dumping games all over the floor, and she just looked at me and smiled real big and said "Cheese"

Kyle and Brock were playing nicely with the fighting guys and castle. Looks like they needed to dump out the entire basket to find the ones they wanted to play with.

And I asked "who made this big mess? Mom just picked this up yesterday." Kyle looks at me, "I didn't do it mom, Brock did" and Brock yells "I didn't do it, Kyle did" and Brittany is still smiling at the camera saying "Cheese". I wonder why I bother even picking up, oh well, they are having fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment