Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Being Silly

So Brock and Britt haven't been over since last Monday due to us being sick and the holiday, so you would think the kids would have been excited to play with each other yesterday. Total opposite, they fought pretty much all morning, it was a long day! Thankfully today was been different. They have been playing so nice together, I even snapped a picture to prove it. Then Britt noticed the camera and came running at me yelling "cheese". Can you tell I caught her right as she was saying it!
A better picture of the girlie.
Then the boys wanted to get silly and have me take pictures of them in the Santa hat. I got a good one of Kyle.
The the true Kyle came out, this is typical Kyle!
Brock flashing me a smile in the Santa hat.
And pretty Britty in the hat.
She wouldn't take it off and kept walking over to me saying "cheese". The girl loves the camera!

No comments: