When the kids woke up and saw the snow they wanted to go outside right away and play in it. Finally at 9am I let them go out. The boys checking out the snow in the front yard.

The perfect type of snow for snow balls!

Kyle playing in the snow. When it gets too deep he can't walk in it, so this was perfect for him!

Kyle in his new hat. He calls it his "airplane hat" because is has ear flaps like a pilot. He was so cute in it because the flaps kept turning and getting right in his face.

After the boys were out for about 10 minutes,
Kayden decided to join them in the backyard.

Swinging in the snow.
After about 20 minutes they were done. I was surprised they lasted that long, it was cold. The first snow is always pretty, but it is almost gone by now. Let's hope it holds off a little longer before we get more. I think December 23rd would be perfect, a nice dusting for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment