Monday, September 13, 2010
Watching for Squirrels
The other day the kids and I took a walk and collected a bag full of buckeyes. We left them in the garage and noticed the squirrels were sneaking into the garage and stealing them. So we started to set some out on the front steps and they would come right up and take them. So today when Kyle got bored we decided to set some buckeyes out. We did and then we had to sit in front of the door and wait. We waited and waited. Kyle insisted I sit there with him and be very quiet!
Finally we saw one coming.
And it came right up to the door and took one. It then sat in the yard and ate it. Kyle was so entertained. After this one left another one came a few minutes later then that was it. After sitting on the rug for half an hour I told Kyle mom was done watching for squirrels. But he sat there another 15 minutes and watched. I guess a good way to entertain him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment