You might think it is a good thing to have a very smart three year old, but not when he can get into daddy's truck, turn the key over, step on the brake and put it in gear and let it roll down the driveway. Daddy's did not find it funny!

We backed the truck into the driveway so we could unload the truck. Jeff was in the garage getting something and I was in the house when I walked by the living room window and saw they truck rolling down the driveway. I yelled at Jeff but by then there was the crash.

Innocent until proven guilty? Um, NO. He is guilty!

Checking out his damage.

Thankfully he did not turn the wheel. This the view down our driveway, he cold have hit the van or the red car, but thankfully it just hit the tree.

No comments:
Post a Comment