Monday, September 6, 2010
The Boys Pictures
We got the boys pictures back from Penny's. I love them, they turned out great! Usually I am able to copy and paste them from the website, but they changed it so I am not able to do that. SO, I took a picture of the picture, not the easiest to do and aren't great quality, but here are two of the pictures. Kyle was insistent that he wear his Mickey ears. I wasn't going to have him wear them, but let him for one picture and I am so glad I did. I love it! His other pictures he is wearing a brown shirt and makes his eyes just pop!
And Jack brought all his ISU hats with him and laid them all out and had his picture taken with them. They were great too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment