We got the chance to spoil baby Bailey Jean today again. With all the flooding, Christie and Jim would have had a long trip getting her to
G'ma Connie, so she got to spend the day with us. She is such a good baby and so happy. We got lots and lots of smiles from her all day!
Kayden was a good help with her. When Brittany would let me know that I was spending too much time with Bailey,
Kayden would hold her so I could give Brittany my attention. Britt did better this time, but she still doesn't like her Aunt Korrie holding another baby for too long!

After all the kiddos left we headed to the ball park for Jack's last ball game. Brittany was being a ham with Papa Chuck so I had to snap a few pictures.

I just can't get enough of all the silly faces she makes. She knows she is so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment