Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday already?

Wow I can't believe it is Monday already! Last week flew by. We had absolutely beautiful weather and we took advantage of every second of it. Every day we were outside by 11am and pretty much stayed out until supper time. We took lots of walks, bike rides, played in the backyard and had some dirty, dirty kids, but that's half the fun! Finally on Thursday it was time I stayed inside and got some housework done, it needed it. Luckily it was overcast that day so it was a good excuse to stay inside, but we were out after nap time! Jeff and I spent all day Saturday working in the yard getting it all cleaned up. The kids just played and played and played. Finally at 7pm we decided it was time to stop and have some supper. When I woke up Sunday morning I could really feel all that raking I did in my shoulder blades! But the yard looks nice and think we even got some tans from all the sun! Glad we got it done because Sunday was terribly windy and rained all night. Let's hope everything comes up green now! Well this morning it's still a little rainy so I figure I better get some laundry done, something I have neglected all week! Don't want to send naked kids to school this week! :)
We were so busy playing that I didn't get my camera out once! So I'll need to make sure I do that this week!

Oh and I must share.....last night we were at mom and dad's for supper. Kyle and Brock just follow each other around and get into everything. We were getting a kick out of watching them until we discovered they were into G'ma's purse, and got into her medicine bag!!!!! Luckily they didn't get any pill bottles open by Kyle chewed one pepto bismol tablet and Brock decided to suck on a cough drop, which apparently didn't agree with him because he threw up all over himself and on Kyle's pants! They were quiet the site. Guess we need to pay a little bit closer attention to those two. We have a feeling they are going to be big trouble as they get older!

No comments: