See I told you, they need to be supervised at all time! They are snacking now and watching the Wiggles so I know I had at least 3 minutes to get this done! What a way to start the week!
Monday, March 23, 2009
I ought to know better!
So as I am typing my last post about Kyle and Brock and having to watch them, I was thinking I didn't hear them in the living room anymore and it was quiet so I finished my entry and went looking. And found them in the bathroom. Kyle on the foot stool getting into Jeff's lotion, Brock all with his feet wrapped up in toilet paper. They weren't happy when I yelled no at them, as you can see from Brock's face.
Brock took off out of the bathroom with the t.p. still stuck to his feet!
And this is what the toilet looked like. You don't want to see how much was inside! I had just put a new roll on, so you can only imagine!
What else you don't see is all our toothbrushes on the floor and the toothpaste. And of course they had to squirt a little toothpaste on the floor too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment