Monday, October 24, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

The kids woke up this morning and they all remembered right away it was my birthday. I got extra hugs and kisses this morning! Then they wanted to give me my presents right away. They have had to keep it secret all weekend what they got me so they were anxious to give me the cards and gifts. Kyle bought me perfume! I don't wear perfume but Jeff said he was insistent that I got it. It actually smells really good, so now I am a perfume wearer! Good job Kyle! OK, this picture is me going in for the sniff. The kids told me it was a scratch and sniff box, so they were telling me to smell it right as Jeff snapped the picture.

I got some new warm PJ's, some new scents for my candle warmer, gift cards, warm socks and a new movie. Jack picked it out just for me, Pirates of the Caribbean. We wouldn't let him go to the movie theater and watch it because it was so long. It just happen to come out a week before my birthday and he knew I wanted to see it! He was right! :)

I had a great birthday! After school the kids and I hung out till Jack's last soccer game. Then afterwards all the Knoben crew went to Monterrey for supper where we stuffed ourselves! It was a great day! Thanks to everyone for making it so special!

No comments: